Search This Blog

Final Week as a Fellow at The Mayme A. Clayton Library & Museum.....

.....additional weeks at MCLM as the Director of Research & Collections! The executive director just handed me the job description for the new position that was created at MCLM to keep me on board. After the contract is signed, this will be a 2 month position, with my official title being the Director of Research & Collections.

I am so grateful for this opportunity and look forward to the upcoming months. I will do everything I can to move MCLM's collection forward and maintain and build our our institutions mission:

"to collect, preserve; exhibit and celebrate the unique history and cultural heritage of Americans of African descent and thereby help to provide a more complete view of American history."

It looks like it's time for Archivist Alyss 3.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment